Before your home search begins, I will want to know as much as possible about the features and amenities you desire. To help me better serve you, think about what you want and what you need in a home’s features and amenities.
- Age: Historic properties, or newer ones?
- Style: Preference for certain style of construction; ranches, bungalows, or another style of construction?
- Square feet: How much space?
- Stories: How many?
- Ceilings: How high?
- Kitchen: How big? Recently updated? Open to other living areas?
- Bedrooms: How many?
- Bathrooms: How many? Are they updated?
- Living and Dining Areas: A traditional, formal layout, or a more open, contemporary plan?
- Storage: Big closets, a shed, an extra-large garage?
- Parking: A garage or carport? Room for how many cars?
- Extras: Attic or basement?
- Exercise / Play Room
- Laundry Room
- In-law Suite
- Patio, Deck, or Porch
- Hot Tub
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Wooded Lot